First, you need to determine what you’re going to sell. In later sections, I will talk about what meets a good niche selection criteria. I will also address how to choose a specific niche that you could make profit from.
However, here are some of the things you must consider when choosing a new niche:
1. What is the price (wholesale) of the product, how much you can sale it for? What are the profit margins?
2. How big is the market for this product?
3. What is your target market and what are its features?
4. What is the competition?
5. What will be the shipping time and cost? (maybe it is available locally)
6. Are there any reliable suppliers in that niche?
7. Is the product is one time buy or is it reoccurring buy?
8. Does the product sales depend on the season? time of year? other external effects?